Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nice to meet chaaa

Hello! This is my first official post on my blog! Yayy! So exciting! I am still trying to figure out this whole "blog-thing" so we will see how all of this turns out. I am going to use this first post to introduce myself and what kind of things you should expect to find here on my blog. My name is Kendree and I am 15 years old. I am currently battling thyroid cancer and I have the privilege of being a patient at the wonderful children's cancer research hospital also known as St. Jude. I am a Christian and I live everyday for my LORD and savior Jesus Christ. On my blog you will be able to find my testimony and stories from my experience as a patient here at St. Jude. The LORD has used this experience he has blessed me with in so many ways and I decided that making a blog would be a really neat way to share all of my blessings. His mercy is unfailing! I hope you enjoy and don't forget to smile today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment