Friday, July 6, 2012

John 3:30

Hello everyone! I hope y'all are having a spectacular day! I know I am! I have had a wonderful fun-filled week with my family and friends at the lake. Obviously I was not able to do anything crazy like tubing or skiing but I enjoyed myself and had a blast with the people that I love! I was able to swim which was really relaxing and fun. I love being at the lake because there in no real schedule everyone just does what they want when they want to. This past year everything has been go go go. My schedule has been packed St Jude appointments, school, and recovering so it was so wonderful to do nothing for once! Being at the lake is always so relaxing but it is also such a wonderful reminder of God's creation. I know that I take it for granted and forget to look around and remember my Creator. This world is so beautiful because He created it and it is filled with all of His creation but at the same time this world is so broken and ugly. This is a sinfully beautiful world and it is so easy to get lost in it and caught up in my sin. This world is filled with people hate Him and raise cries against Him, temptation, and sin. But at the same time this world is SO beautiful! It is filled with people that make themselves nothing so that Christ can become greater and commit themselves to serving others and glorifying the LORD. His marvelous creation fills the earth for me made me and everything else on the earth. His power is overwhelming and it is so easy to get caught up in this sinful world and forget my Creator. I want to be a beautiful part of this world. Someone that hates sin and temptation especially my sin. I want to be someone that lives everyday for Christ and through my actions people will be able to see Christ's love. We have a choice to be the beautiful or broken part of this world. What are you going to chose? "He must become greater; I must become less." John 3:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment