Tuesday, November 27, 2012

You are missed Trent!

Hello everyone! I hope y'all are having a wonderful night and I just wanted to update on something that is very close to my heart. Yesterday my friend from St. Jude passed away. His name was Trent and he was only 16 years old. I had the privilege of meeting this strong young man and I am so thankful for the time I got to spend with him. I will miss Trent and so will everyone who was lucky enough to be able to call him a part of their life. Please keep his family in your prayers as they are having to deal with the loss of their son/brother. Trent's mom is a widow and has many children. He was close with all of his brothers and sisters so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers during this extremely difficult time. Heaven gained a beautiful soul, and although he will be missed, I know that I have one more person watching over me. Thank you Trent for always being a good friend. I miss you!

This song is so wonderful and I have found myself listening to it a lot this week and I thought I would share! Such powerful and moving words... "And when I cannot stand, I'll fall on you, Jesus you are my hope and friend." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-043_AMUcA

No comments:

Post a Comment