Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Surgery update

Hello everyone! As most of y'all know, I am in Houston and today I had my surgery. The surgery was successful and the surgeon was able to remove everything that did not belong in my body. Praise the LORD! I will try my hardest to post in here tomorrow with more details but for right now I am very exhausted. I am also on some pretty serious pain meds, so I'm not sure how well my post would turn out  to be. Thank you everyone for your love and support! I am so thankful to have such wonderful and loving people to lift me up during this difficult time!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog, I just started following it! It's very inspiring to me because I was diagnosed with melanoma when I was 16 and it has been quite a long journey! But The Lord has been so merciful and I know that all of our trials are simply blessings in disguise and are used to further his kingdom! Thank you so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Porter, you are so sweet! I checked out your blog and I love it as well! That's so cool that you have had melanoma since you were 16. Your faith and positive outlook on life speaks wonders! Thanks for stopping by! :-)

    ReplyDelete