Thursday, September 6, 2012

St. Jude day tomorrow

I hope everyone is having a spectacular rainy Thursday night! Tomorrow I am going to St. Jude for keloid treatment/follow up and possibly blood work to check my thyroid levels. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I go tomorrow. Pray that after my blood work results we will be one step closer to getting my medicine where it needs to be. Also pray that my keloid procedure goes smoothly and as painless as possible! Continue to pray for all the kids at St. Jude and the doctors that the LORD would grant them wisdom in all of their decisions that they make regarding their patient's health. I am so excited to go tomorrow and see all of my friends from the hospital. They truly are the best people in the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment