Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bye bye stitches, you won't be missed

Good morning! I hope everyone has had a wonderful start to their day! Right now I am on my way to St. Jude to get my stitches out. I think that is my only appointment today, but I'm still not sure. I love going to the hospital and it is always so nice to see my friends and see how they are doing! Please keep me in your prayers and pray for peace because I am a little nervous. The LORD's plan in so wonderful and his faithfulness is overwhelming. It is easy to get nervous before appointments, but the LORD never leaves my side and becomes my strength, even in the most difficult moments. My sweet friend Andre passed away this summer and yesterday was his birthday. Please keep his family in your prayers as the holidays get closer and they are reminded of the absence of their son. Please pray for all of the children at St. Jude's healing and that they will have the strength and courage to face their everyday battles. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment