Friday, December 14, 2012

Psalm 118:24

Hello! I hope everyone is having a blessed day, because I sure am. I am sorry I haven't updated in the last few days. I have been very sick; I lost my appetite and was throwing up a lot. At first we thought it was the morphine that was making me sick, but when I stopped taking it a couple of days ago, I still continued to feel sick. We think that it is the antibiotic that is making me sick, because I am still having to take it, and I am still getting sick. My loss of appetite and being unable to keep food down, has caused me to lose 13 pounds. The good thing is that I will be able to gain that weight back once I feel up to eating again. Today I am feeling a lot better. The pain in my neck is still present, but so much better than before! Also, I have not thrown up today, and I am gaining my appetite back. So if you ask me, today has been GREAT day so far! And some of my wonderful friends brought me fro-yo yesterday which hit the spot perfectly, especially after not eating for a while! Thank you guys, y'all are so special to me. :)  Thank you everyone for thinking of me and continuing to offer your prayers. I will keep updating! Life is the most beautiful blessing, and even on the hardest days remember that you were blessed with another day to live, so why not be joyful? "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24 Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment