Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Still waiting...

I hope everyone is having a great day so far! Energy wise, today has been a good day for me. I only had to take one nap today yayy! My doctor suggested that I  start going on short walks to gain my energy and strength back. He also says that it will help boost my metabolism since my medicine is not completely back to normal. Even though today was a good day I still did not feel up to going on a walk. My goal is to try to take two short walks by the end of the week. We are waiting and still have not gotten the results of my scans. We would be concerned by the long wait but since I have already gotten the result of my blood work and it was where it should be there is nothing to be concerned about. My oncologist, endocrinologist, and nuclear doctor all have to discuss the scans together before we hear any results so hopefully we will hear something tomorrow! "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12. I am growing through this experience and I am learning to be patient because the LORD knows the plans He has for me. I will update everyone as soon as we hear about the scans. Have a wonderful rest of the night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment